Monday, March 19, 2012

I will be a better blogger, I will be a...

I'm trying...but not succeeding as well as I'd like on that front!

I do have excuses though...I've been playing a ton of Star Wars: The Old Republic, I'm using a 7 day trial membership from my other half.  That gives me until next weekend to decide if I want to spend the $50 (it's on sale $10 off right now) for the full game, that comes with 30 days free.  After that, 60 day time cards are $30...the price adds up fast!  And on top of that, I still pay my World of Warcraft membership (once every 6 months to the tune of around $80) for that MMORPG.  I really don't "need" another online game to play!  But, it is very fun...

Also, we spent most of yesterday in the Emergency Room.  I knew this pregnancy was going to be a difficult one (I'm a type 1 Diabetic, have high Cholesterol, and high blood pressure, and while not "over 35" am close enough to it that it can be a concern), I did not expect to be in need of a second ultrasound 2 days after the first one!  After a very nerve wracking almost 8 hours in the hospital, we did get a second peek at our little jelly bean though and with a huge sigh of relief, everything is okay there!  Heart rate is still nice and strong at 178-179 beats per minute and we even got to see a bit of a wiggle (though I suspect that was more my stomach complaining that it was hungry since we hadn't eaten anything since 10 am and by that point it was already 6:30 pm)!  I don't know how well the line can be seen after I cropped this down and resized it so I could see what I was doing, but there is a little dotted line going between two + symbols in the photo, that is one inch!  The baby is roughly half an inch long right now, according to the book (What to Expect When You're Expecting), baby is the size of a large Raspberry now!
 
 See?  Not good excuses and they really only cover the last few days...not the whole 11 since I posted last, but life in general has been pretty busy!

I did want to take the time to mention another BzzCampaign I have been participating in though!  It's called Smarterer!  You can take "tests" on things like your Facebook knowledge, what you know about Flickr, and how much do you really know about Twitter anyway?  They're fun and you can post your score and compare your score with friends!  There's even a Blogger test...I should really get that one done, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment