Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I'm Back (Again)!

It's been a busy week or so!  Baby Wyatt Paul was (finally) born Saturday, November 26th...after making all of us wait an extra 2 days!  He's adorable and I'll share a photo or two once I have time to unpack. 

I drove home yesterday with our 3 (almost 4) year old nephew in tow.  That turned a 7.5 hour car ride into an almost 9 hour one!  But, we had fun playing on the toys at McDonald's a couple hours down the road from his house, stopping at every single potty stop I could find, and stopping for about 20 minutes at a park that is next to the highway about 1/3 of the way back home.  We also had to come to a complete stop on the highway to let 2 deer cross!  They were going to cross whether I stopped or not, but we did stop.

This morning we even got our Christmas decorations up!   Not that I put much out...no real point since we won't be here, but I did get out a pre-lit (and pre-decorated) 32" potted tree out and set up on the desk by the front door.  I got out the decorations that are "3 year old safe" and added a few tiny ornaments to the pre-done tree.  It looks cute...and it means that the "take down" post holiday should only take about 20 minutes before we leave.

Well, that's the end of nap time!  I'll catch up more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment