Here's the rest of the information provided to me by BzzAgent for this campaign:
- You don’t have to be a Verizon customer to sign up for the service, but you do need high-speed internet access to use it
- You can weigh in on what would make Redbox Instant even better and report any service issues via the Help Center at redboxinstant.com
- Instantly stream Hollywood mega-hits to any internet-connected device, including smartphones (iPhone and Android), tablets, computers and Samsung Smart TVs and Blu-ray Players
- The Redbox Instant by Verizon app is limited to certain devices, but is not needed to stream content
- You can buy and rent movies digitally without a subscription, including today’s newest releases
- Browse Redbox locations and reserve movies at the box of your choice using the app, too!
I will continue paying my $7.99 a month for my streaming Netflix and using Hulu (the free version with commercials). I don't need the "hassle" of having to go "rent" movies from the kiosks, no matter how conveniently located they are (I don't go to the store everyday, so it would require a special trip out, not easily done with an infant).