Friday, February 22, 2013

Campbell's Go Soup - A Review

 Another day, another BzzCampaign review!  This time, Campbell's Go Soup, I received a pouch of Spicy Chorizo & Pulled Chicken with Black Beans.  According to the packaging, it serves two people, but it's only enough soup for one of my soup mugs...I ate the whole dang package myself one day for lunch (and had to eat something else to fill up)! 

Nutritional Info (per serving, 1/2 the package):
Calories: 210
Total Fat: 7g
Total Cholesterol: 20mg
Sodium: 710mg
Total Carbs: 25g
Dietary Fiber: 6g
Sugar: 5g
Protein: 11g

It was a good tasting soup, just not hearty enough for me.  It was also very spicy!  But, this is also 19g net carbs per serving, so I won't be buying it again any time soon.  Sadly, since the pouch was such a small serving size, that I ate in a rush between the baby's naps, that I really don't have a ton to say about it!  Give this one a try if it fits into your diet...email me if you'd like a $1 off coupon to give it a try too!  I have three coupons left to give out!

No comments:

Post a Comment