Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hello!

Hi there!  I have been building a chicken coop for my latest adventure and have kept an ongoing journal of sorts n my favorite chicken information site, BYC!  That little forum post has grown huge though and my interests are many (besides the little chickens that now reside in my basement). So I decided to move all of them to a central location...my very own blog!

This spring I have gotten chicks, started my outdoor garden, a few indoor plants, started taking a basket weaving class through the community college's "Institute for Extended Learning" at a local Senior Center (I'm only 30...but knowledge is knowledge!), been low carbing it for about 5 months, and well...living life to as full as I possibly can at the moment!  So here goes nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment