Friday, August 5, 2011

You may have noticed...

So, in my search for a way to "make this blog thing worth my time", I have now joined 4-6 blogger review type sites and have added a banner/button here and there (on this site) in support of them.  Since this is literally "Day 1" for my relationship with all of them, I may or may not stick with them each individually.  You, as the reader, should notice a pick-up in item reviews (previously not done here unless I found a super-awesome product and even then it was tossed in the middle of whatever else my brain was spewing at the moment).

I will (attempt) to get a list of products that are coming up for reviews so you all can see what I'm up to when I'm not posting every minute of my life! This should be a fun experiment and I look forward to doing it, I hope it works out like it has in my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment