Monday, April 11, 2011

Amazing Talent...

So, I'm bored and lonely and surfing random blogs this morning.  Nothing else to "do" but clean the house, lol.  Anyway, I came across this link on a blog, I forget what I even clicked on to get there! But, these guys are amazing!  The song is kinda catchy too!
What the Hell cover...
 
E.T./ Waiting for the End cover...

The smaller of the two guys (Justin Robinett) also did a cover of Kety Perry's Firework, but it was poorly done in my opinion.  The sound quality just wasn't there and even with my speakers up as far as I dare put them, I could barely hear it!  Which is sad...I really like that song!  Beside that, it appeared to be a well shot video, not done in his living room with the dog & roommates running around in the background!  I like this last one too...just ignore the roomate in the background that was playing Bowling on the Wii (I think he was losing to the machine, lol).

Slow Dancing in a Burning Room cover...

These two guys have a ton of talent, I really hope they put it to good use and don't waste it as they get older!

No comments:

Post a Comment