Monday, April 4, 2011

Singer House Party!

I joined the House Party website over a year ago and have been trying to "win" a host spot ever since.  Well, today I got my chance!  I get to host a Singer Sew Very Easy house party!  There's the posty link they gave me. :) I'd be happy to see anyone in the Spokane area (that I mildly know) join me on Saturday May 7th to see the brand spanking new sewing machine in action (it'll be on loan from Joann's Fabric)!

The "party pack" includes goodies for everyone that comes too!  A 15% off coupon (for the sewing machine), a pack of Singer(R) Fusion Thread, 2 sewing patterns (an apron & a skirt), and a handful of other coupons & discounts!

Please let me know if you know anyone who'd like to attend, it appears I have the only party (so far, they just sent out the emails) on this side of WA, or ID (there's a couple in Boise, ID)!

No comments:

Post a Comment